Cool Pins

Our pins came today!
They are beautiful and so special. I was in Boston for the week-end visiting our daughter. My husband was wearing his pin when he met me at the airport tonight. What a great surprise. A nice combination of happy family times and remembrance of those lost.

--Suzanne

got mine today! I'm so happy. Best gift ever from Disney.

I will be wearing them when we're in WDW.

Received our set of 2 pins today. They are wonderful!! We've been DVC members since 1993, so I don't think that these are just limited to new members. Hope you all get yours soon! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Got our pins today! They are bigger than expected.
Got them just in time for our trip on Friday!!!

We got our pins yesterday!! Wow they are great looking. These won't be for trading though.

Checking in from central VA---received them last night. They are really big. This is one of the nicest things I've received in a long time. What a timely and thoughtful gift.

Got our pins yesterday. Did a happy dance in the car when I saw the envelope, I knew it had to be our gift. They're wonderful, and I'm wearing mine at work right now, and will wear it to DSs soccer game tonight. I love this pin....

We received our pins today, just in time for are trip to Florida. I think this is a very nice gesture!!! Thanks DVC.

Our pins were waiting for me when I came home from work.

The packaging/card is so moving! And Walt's quote is so perfect. I will proudly wear my pin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter