Coronado disaster! Stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it. I disagree with you 1000%
Really? I'm so surprised by this, especially the 1000%. I took it as a progression from being disappointed by not getting connecting rooms to the fiasco that followed, being told by guest services that a "runner" who never showed up would get the OP into his room. My read was that the failure of the MagicBands to work and the resulting time needed to fix that issue was the OP's main concern - and I definitely consider that a failure on Disney's part. When I go to a hotel, I expect the key to let me into the room. I do respect your opinion, though.

It's the title of the post that tells me all I need to know about the rest. It's OTT. Had the title been more in line with just talking about issues, it would be totally different.
Disaster and stay away, extremes. Anyone who thinks in those extremes is hard to make happy. Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter