Cosmos

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
Does anyone have any hints to raising these.. I love those gardens that just have a multitude of them in many different colors.. I am thinking of trying this year and would appreciate any ideas..

I do best with cosmos if I start them inside and then move them out mid to late May and grow them as an annual. (I'm not real good about getting the tubers/bulbs dug up each year...)

Last year I tried a variety called chocolat cosmos - they were a dark maroon in color and really smelled like chocolat!

If I'm late about starting them inside (like this year) I will go and pick them up at the nursery and just put them in my perrenial bed for some early color.

-LA

I don't have any hints on growing Cosmos, they are really self sufficient! I do know they like full sun, and they also attract butterflies. Sometimes, i do have to stake them if they get to leggy. They come up every year, and i scatter their seeds in different areas of my yard to see where they will take. You will love them! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter