Cost of drinking around world

ticketwm35

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the cost to drink around the world. We are going in July and we are thinking about trying it

Agree it will totally depend on what you drink ~ beer? wine? cocktails?
AND
Do you want one per country, more than one each or maybe only a few countries?
AND
Many folks try and fail so pace yourself, nibble with it and choose carefully,

If you are doing one at each country it will likely run $115-$230 depending on what type of alcohol.

1716161578933.png

If you’re going during one of the festival periods, that can save you a little bit of money as some of the booths offer the smaller sizes of beverages. There is often a beer or cider for $6 or less

We've babysat a couple of friends as we ate around the world while they drank around the world during a few festivals. They're all current or ex hospitality workers so they party.
Per person per day we're just under $100 person currently.
The drinkers were around the same.
Really takes two days.

Wife and I are regular drinkers, and we split a beverage in each country. In addition to the alcohol intake, it does half the cost too to your original question. I’d use an average of 15 dollars a drink and you’re going to be in the ballpark.

We did this as well. My friend and I did drinking around the world. I don't remember the cost because we both took turns buying. We bought 2 beers (we only drank beer) on the first stop. On the 2nd stop we only bought 1 drink and poured it into one of our cups. We did this until the end of the night. I do think we bought 2 drinks when we knew we were going to like the beer we were getting. I was fine at the end of the night. My friend was another story.

We did this as well. My friend and I did drinking around the world. I don't remember the cost because we both took turns buying. We bought 2 beers (we only drank beer) on the first stop. On the 2nd stop we only bought 1 drink and poured it into one of our cups. We did this until the end of the night. I do think we bought 2 drinks when we knew we were going to like the beer we were getting. I was fine at the end of the night. My friend was another story.

Agree,great point. It doesn’t have to be all split or all separate.

I should have mentioned we always start getting our own Margarita in Mexico because I enjoy the Jalapeño Margarita so much. The Moroccan Mule is our other and then the rest is beer.

With some friends, we did it in February - opting for the no-beer version...ours was the 12-country version (the Outpost was the 'Africa' stop as they serve a few specialty drinks and we love the Mango Starr. Total was around $200 per...we opted for a few of the higher-end drinks or wines which pushed up our total.

Figure $15-$20 per country per person. This will account for any tips also. (Add more if getting “The Lily” at La Cava, which I HIGHLY recommend.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter