Cost of Lyft/Uber from DLR to Universal on a Sunday

DharmaLou

Once a Princess, Always a Princess
I know that costs vary because of traffic and time of day, but has anyone took one on a Sunday morning and back on a Sunday evening? Logistics of renting a car make it likely much more expensive than doing Lyft/Uber

Yeah, I'm aware of that but it varies greatly based on day and time of day. Just wondering if anyone has done it on a Sunday which is why I asked that specific question.

🤔 at one point I could have sworn one or both of those tools allowed you to say when you were traveling and accounted for that

You can schedule an Uber up to 30 days in advance and lock in the price. Expect about $60-$75 each way, as low as $58 if you book in advance off hours on Sunday. If you want a little bit of an adventure, you can take public transit for $10/person there or back (round trip for $10/pp if you take metrolink both ways): Metrolink Anaheim --> Union Station --> Subway direct to universal. Metrolink doesn't run very often. If you opt to take Amtrak back you're looking at ~$18. There is a Sunday 10:20pm Amtrak from Union Station.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter