Costco ticket/package question

fivikse

Mouseketeer
We are planning a combo wdw/universal trip this summer. I have RP room only reserved. I’m looking at a Costco package for the wdw part.

It looks like it’ll let me add universal park tickets as part of my wdw package and the price looks good. (I haven’t confirmed all of it)

If I do add on the universal tickets through Costco, does anyone know what form the tickets come in? Would I exchange them for normal tickets?

They would probably be tickets that you pick up at the computer will-call kiosk.

Question on the same line as OP - Do you specify the name of the person using the Universal park ticket when it comes in the Costco package? Or, is it a generic ticket that can be used by anyone in our party? We have 2 season passes so just need 2 more tickets in our Costco package. Thanks!

Tickets are not assigned to a person until they first use them

I have never used a Costco package but assume the tickets need to be used before being linked to a person

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter