Costco Travel Advice

I love Costco Travel! You get 2% back every year on your total Costco purchases including travel. So, I try to use them for all of my travel. I get around $1,000 check every year which more than pays for my membership.

I love Costco Travel! You get 2% back every year on your total Costco purchases including travel. So, I try to use them for all of my travel. I get around $1,000 check every year which more than pays for my membership.
Thanks for the post! Another good bonus if I can use Costco Travel! Fingers crossed they open up a deal for Disney travel in 2024.

Just wanted to add that the 2% back is for executive members - not regular members. If you get their Costco citi visa, you get another 2% back on Costco purchases plus 3% back on travel.

Just wanted to add that the 2% back is for executive members - not regular members. If you get their Costco citi visa, you get another 2% back on Costco purchases plus 3% back on travel.
Thanks for adding this information! I appreciate everyone sharing their knowledge!

And then you also get 8% back??? wow!

If you book a Disney cruise through Costco, are the payment terms the same as booking directly with DCL? And can you make some payments with the Costco Visa and others with a different CC?

If you book a Disney cruise through Costco, are the payment terms the same as booking directly with DCL? And can you make some payments with the Costco Visa and others with a different CC?
Only difference is Costco wants you to pay in full about a week before DCL does. You have to call in to make payments, so you can pay any way you wish!

I am confused. When I look at the Costco site, I don’t see the option to book a hotel without tickets. I am interested in the Swan pricing, and I can’t find a way to remove the tickets.

If you want to book a WDW trip without tickets, the only way I'm aware is to rent a car as well, they don't do resort only bookings, only packages, and it would have to be a non Disney hotel. The one time I booked with them I did Swan/Dolphin and a rental car, which they consider a package, and I did not need to get tickets.

Only difference is Costco wants you to pay in full about a week before DCL does. You have to call in to make payments, so you can pay any way you wish!
Thanks! We’re considering booking our next cruise through Costco but want the payment flexibility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter