Couches at HH?

There have been a couple who have posted here that were in remodeled HHI rooms and said the "slip off" couches were replaced. There was also a sleeper chair added.

"Slip off couches", LOL! That's exactly what they were..darn, they were awful. Thanks for the info.

I am rather sad to longer be able to read trip reports about the HHI ejecto couches! :rotfl:

Makes you wonder who the heck ordered them in the first place LOL!

I tend to think it was the "brilliant" idea of someone at DVC's main offices. I remember when we first experienced those couches and complained to the front desk about how uncomfortable they were. The poor CM rolled her eyes in agreement and begged us to please complain to MS at DVC.

I'm sitting on the love seat in a one bedroom as I type this. We are in the main building (11) right above the check in. This has been remodelled and is very nice. It has the Couch and Love seat that are the memory foam. Both are very comfortable as beds.

Thank you! I know it's silly, but those darn couches would have prevented me from booking there again...and I do love HH!

I tend to think it was the "brilliant" idea of someone at DVC's main offices. I remember when we first experienced those couches and complained to the front desk about how uncomfortable they were. The poor CM rolled her eyes in agreement and begged us to please complain to MS at DVC.

Yep, probably the same one who decided to replace the large picnic tables on the balconies with the new dinky round one that only seats 4.

Glad to hear! We would fight over who would sit in the side chair. We never sat on them they were so uncomfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter