Could someone check DVC availability?

StarSeven7

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if someone would be able to check DVC availability for me. We're looking for a studio island gardens view for 2 nights, November 18-20 for 2 adults and 2 children. I am looking at the free DVC availability tool for non-members and it shows me it's available for our dates. I also inquired about rental with DVC Rental Store since their website shows that it's available. But when they came back to me they said it was not available and I must have caught their website in between updates. That was yesterday and it still shows available today. Checked with David's and they also said it's unavailable. So I'm not sure what's going on, maybe someone could help explain this to me?

Also, would anyone mind checking what the cheapest 2 bedroom available is for those same dates? Thank you! 😊

Availability moves a lot, but you have to be quick! It’s tough to catch reopenings when you have to talk to the broker who talks to the owner
Ok would you recommend booking the night of the 18th and trying to add on the night of the 19th later? We need 2 rooms which might make it very difficult!!

So there are no studios available for both November 18th and 19th right now, correct? It looks like a poolview studio might be available for the night of the 19th only?

Wait list would likely come through for something if you did each day separately. Availability changes all the time

Wait list would likely come through for something if you did each day separately. Availability changes all the time
Thank you. I’m trying to rent through David’s and they’re not able to do a waitlist as it goes to DVC owners first? So I might have to keep seeing if something opens up.

I've been using that and it shows me that the days I want are both available in an island garden view studio. It still shows as available this morning. But everyone who has looked at DVC availability for me says it's not available for Friday, Nov. 19. 🤷‍♀️

Gotcha, I did not see that earlier. I'm seeing the same thing, where the tool shows available and my Dashboard does not.

Lol I believe the public tool is supposed to check twice a day, but I highly doubt half the room categories sold out just this morning.

I know there is a couple of availability tools at there. I use one. It is somewhat accurate but can give you a good idea of what dates may or may not be available

Lol I believe the public tool is supposed to check twice a day, but I highly doubt half the room categories sold out just this morning.
And it’s been showing as available on that tool for the past few days and hadn’t changed! And what’s strange is that the DVC Rental Store shows its available too!

Those tools don't show how many units there are. If there was only one in each, sure, why not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter