Could someone check DVC availability?

Those tools don't show how many units there are. If there was only one in each, sure, why not?
It’s been showing available for a few days though even though it’s not available! It was checked for me on Sunday and I was told not available and it still shows available today!

So I ended up booking the one night through David’s. They told me that even if there is a cancellation on the second night, it will go to a waitlist so there’s probably no way for me to get it. Does that line up with everyone’s experience?

I booked the second night through Disney in the same room category. I was hoping that here might be a way to stay in the same room. If I contact Disney and let them know about the first reservation would this be possible (based on availability of course) or not possible since the first reservation is a DVC rental?

So I ended up booking the one night through David’s. They told me that even if there is a cancellation on the second night, it will go to a waitlist so there’s probably no way for me to get it. Does that line up with everyone’s experience?

I booked the second night through Disney in the same room category. I was hoping that here might be a way to stay in the same room. If I contact Disney and let them know about the first reservation would this be possible (based on availability of course) or not possible since the first reservation is a DVC rental?
Disney cannot link a DVC and cash booking in system.

They can't guarantee it, but they can put a note on each reservation. You'd still have to check out and check back in, but you usually have a pretty good chance of getting the same room.
Ok thanks! Maybe I’ll call and have them note it in the system and cross my fingers that we don’t have to change rooms!! Otherwise I would rather have the cheaper room! Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter