• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Counter Service Breakfast

cocoakrispies

Earning My Ears
Need some help. We are BIG on breakfast and then an early dinner. Does anyone have an extensive list we can take with us that shows all the restaurants that have a CS breafast available? Thanks.

Yes, I've gone to the website...but I'm still alittle confused. What should I be looking for to see if they have CS breakfasts? When I click on a restaurant that says "Breakfast", how can I tell its CS and not TS? Some say just items like "muffins, juice, donuts" ... so I assume this is CS. Some say items like "scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, juice" ... do I just assume that its TS? Thanks for any clarification.

You can click on "Magic your Way Dining plan restaurants" at the top and then click on "Dining Plan Participating Restaurants" also at the top and you get a list of CS and TS. Depending on where you are staying, the resorts tend to have good CS breakfasts with many choices that you can bring back to the room for a quicker breakfast. Then you can get out to the parks quicker and not waste as much time eating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter