Counter service breakfasts recommendations

KCMiller

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Any recommendations for good counter service breakfasts, using the dining plan? Good deals, special breakfast yummy goodnesses??

KC :sunny:

Like I mentioned on the Mara thread if your using the DP you would get more use out of it using your CS for lunch or dinner and paying OOP for breakfast unless you do a buffett like Boma and then that would be a TS credit.. Example my family of 2 kids 2 adults would spend about $20-$25 for breakfast but about $40 on lunch at a CS..

Any resort will have CS breakfast as well as electric Umbrella in EP and Tusker House in AK, Fountain View Bakery in EP, Main St Bakery in MK, Starring Rolls in MGM..

Right, I know about how to maximize my DP - but I still want to get a counter service breakfast. And I may want to use my CS credits to do it, even though yes, I know I could get 'more for my money' by using the CS for lunch at Cosmic Rays :teeth: .

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good value and perhaps something out of the ordinary for a CS breakfast?

Thanks,

Anyone? Breakfast?

Actually, on thinking about it, breakfast is overrated, anyway, right? Bacon, eggs, waffles - I can make all that stuff at home, and better. I'll be on vacation - I think I'm just going to use my snack credits and get a :mickeybar for breakfast, instead :banana: !

The Unofficial Guide has a list of cheap eats that includes breakfast for counter services. I would post them, but I don't know if that would get me in trouble. Maybe your library has the book. Also, look up on allearnet com - maybe some of the places will list breakfast items.

The Pepper Market at CSR has a great breakfast skillet! Yummy cheese sauce topped with potatoes and onions, scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese. It was huge and very, very good. They had a lot of good breakfast foods there.

I forgot to mention that I've heard lots of ohhhs/ahhhs over bakery items for breakfast on the threads (I haven't been to Disney yet - first trip ever in September). Main Street Bakery in MK seems to be a favorite. Also, I heard that a lot of the resorts offer breakfast items in their food courts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter