Coupon Train~

Mailed out to gardengalb4 today at the post office- hopefully it will go out before the blizzard comes in- it's supposed to arrive by Thursday.

kathyk2-will mail to you tomorrow----
it will be smaller-I haven't received anything for 2 weeks now....
I waited today...hoping something would show up in the mail.

alyssa810 ---I am happy to report that the envie you mailed to me at the post office on 2/27 arrived today!
Thank you!
The postal employee that told you Thursday delivery was a little off....
Snail mail is an understatement!

Hope everyone is safe and warm if you are in Blizzard County! It is possible there will be a mail delay this week- if your buddy is in the Northeast, do not be surprised if it takes 1-2 days longer to reach you. The roads/skies are crazy here! I see postings that some have not received for 1-2 weeks- please contact your buddy directly if you are not getting your envies- do not assume they follow the thread. If you have no luck reaching them that way please PM me and I will contact as well.
Jeanette

Mailed out to Laura today; also heard from Jenny about the envies she sent me.

I received envie dated 3/13 on Thursday &
I received the envie postmarked 3/20 on Saturday.
Thanks alyssa810!

I mailed today to kathyk2.

Mailed out to Laura this afternoon - hopefully it will arrive timely!!

I forgot to post that I mailed a second small envie to Laura on Tuesday - you'll have to let me know which one comes first, the manila envelope or the pink one!

Mailed to gardengalB4 yesterday; I haven't received from last week yet though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter