Cove Cafe on Oasis?

jimmaher69

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I love the cove cafe on the Disney Fantasy - anywhere on Oasis with same relaxed vibe?

Hello. I have been on both ships and the answer is yes and no. Cove Cafe has your coffee and other drinks along with the quiet atmosphere where Oasis has a more bustling Cafe Promenade. There are many more options to sit in quiet on Oasis but you will have to take your coffee with you. I know this doesn’t answer your question fully but each ship has their own vibe. I prefer Oasis over Fantasy but everyone’s situation is different. If our daughter was younger I’m sure my preference would be reversed. Central Park on Oasis has them all beat for a relaxed vibe. There is the Park Cafe for food and drink and the “Park” itself is amazingly relaxing. It’s quiet, sunny and during the day you will hear “piped in” bird sounds while at night you will hear crickets. Pair that with Violinists playing at night and it cant be beat! Just writing this makes me want to be back on it! Hope this helped.

It’s one area I did not spend much time. Thanks for the suggestion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter