CP 201_: a thread for college program hopefuls who have to wait a few years.

I wish all the people in the Fall 2013 facebook group could see this post. First they were complaining about waiting for apps to come out. Next they were complaining about waiting for the phone interview. Now it's the people who are pending. Even as an alumni I'm getting kind of impatient waiting for a response, but this post is the ultimate in having patience and puts the application process in perspective. Congrats on finally applying and good luck!

Thank you so much! I'm in the Facebook group so I see all of those posts, and I'm pretty sure I've seen you in there!

Well, I just got ACCEPTED for Fall Advantage 2013 Merchandise! I can't even believe it!
All those years of waiting and preparing really paid off! :goodvibes

5 hours after posting about being impatient I GOT ACCEPTED AGAIN!!!!!! I just can't find out my role or Fall or Fall Adv because there is a glitch with the link they sent.

sorry leeg229, I keep forgetting to direct my questions to a person. yes I was asking you. you are going to be PI, is that right?

sorry leeg229, I keep forgetting to direct my questions to a person. yes I was asking you. you are going to be PI, is that right?

Well I'm hoping to be a PI. Right now I'm still waiting on a decision on that. What I was accepted for was a regular CP for fall advantage Merchandise.

:cool1:pixiedust::joker: CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you! Now be sure to come back and visit us, I especially love to read y'all's stories about finally achieving your dreams. Goods luck-in just a few short years(hah) it will be my turn!

Many Congratulations to both of you, it's excellent to hear hard work and dedication pays off in the end! :thumbsup2

Definitely share your adventures, and experiences! I'd love to hear about them!

:cool1:pixiedust::joker: CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you! Now be sure to come back and visit us, I especially love to read y'all's stories about finally achieving your dreams. Goods luck-in just a few short years(hah) it will be my turn!
Most definitely. It will be here sooner than you known it, and you'll be visiting Walt Disney World everyday. Your dreams can, and will come true too!

Have a Magical Day! :smickey:

Congrats to both of you!!!

I can't wait until it is my turn for another program. I will be applying for Fall 2014.

On a totally unrelated side note, anyone here a Demi Lovato fan? I am absolutely in love with her, have been since 2007 when she first got started on Disney Channel. She has touched my life in so many ways, her story saved me really.

I'm obsessed with "Heart Attack" and can't wait until her new album comes out!

I'm going to be applying for the semester after I graduate from college because my double major has prevented me from doing DCP while in college (and because my school won't count it as a semester off campus :confused3 ) so that will be Fall 2014.

Anybody else here doing that semester?
Any tips on what I can do to start preparing now?
Also should I try for fall advantage, is it better?
I was thinking of going to get information while I'm there during the week of the 11th of March... would this be a good idea do you think? Seeing as my school doesn't have a college rep or anything like that?

I can't wait until it is my turn for another program. I will be applying for Fall 2014.

On a totally unrelated side note, anyone here a Demi Lovato fan? I am absolutely in love with her, have been since 2007 when she first got started on Disney Channel. She has touched my life in so many ways, her story saved me really.

ANOTHER program...you lucky duck...:sad:

I was verifiably obsessed with Don't Forget (the album) when it came out, but nowadays I just jam out to whatever gets popular enough to make it to the radio or my friends-Heart Attack being one of them, I feel ya!

ANOTHER program...you lucky duck...:sad:

I was verifiably obsessed with Don't Forget (the album) when it came out, but nowadays I just jam out to whatever gets popular enough to make it to the radio or my friends-Heart Attack being one of them, I feel ya!

Haha, I am just totally obsessed with Demi, have been since 2007.

And to the other poster, I will be doing Fall 2014, regular, not advantage. I'm planning on only doing the regular program because I want to apply for an alumni PI while I'm on the program and PI season starts in January, so if I did Advantage the time wouldn't work out.

Haha, I am just totally obsessed with Demi, have been since 2007.

And to the other poster, I will be doing Fall 2014, regular, not advantage. I'm planning on only doing the regular program because I want to apply for an alumni PI while I'm on the program and PI season starts in January, so if I did Advantage the time wouldn't work out.

Fall Advantage goes from May/June until January, so you could do it!

Is there somewhere at wdw that you can obtain information about the program?

Not in the parks no. If you REALLY wanted you could go to Downtown Disney and if you look across the street you can see the casting building. If you walk into the casting building and go to the receptionist I'm sure he/she could give you all the information you could ever want. When you go to the parks you could also find a CP and just ask questions. You can identify if someone is a CP by their name tag. CPs will most likely have their school listed under their name instead of hometown and state. On my last program at least once a week I had high school seniors and college students asking me about the program, how to apply, what the perks were, and what it was like and I was more than happy to share my enthusiasm of the program. :thumbsup2

keypooh90 said:

Another program? No fair!!

And I actually just saw in her (along with Austin Mahone) in concert last night at our rodeo!!

LionKingDramaQueen said:
Another program? No fair!!

And I actually just saw in her (along with Austin Mahone) in concert last night at our rodeo!!

Yep, I did my first program spring 2012! I loved it! I did it the spring of my sophomore year so fall 2014 will be after I graduate.

So freaking jealous! Demi is my ultimate addiction aside from Disney of course. I've seen her in concert 4 times and met her twice.

keypooh90 said:
Yep, I did my first program spring 2012! I loved it! I did it the spring of my sophomore year so fall 2014 will be after I graduate.

So freaking jealous! Demi is my ultimate addiction aside from Disney of course. I've seen her in concert 4 times and met her twice.

That is awesome! What role were you?

I have seen her in concert I think twice. She is pretty awesome. But I feel like she has changed a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter