CP Dinner Package and NEW CR Menu

sanilacjack

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,
Just heard through the dis vine that Coral Reef has made some additions to their menu.

Was wondering if they were included with the CP dinner package.

I can't imagine $65.00 surf and turf would be.

We have cp coral reef ressies for 12/4 so I can always be hopeful :)

Kim

I saw somewhere that lobster is not included in the package at Coral Reef or LeCellier. I didn't even know LeCellier had lobster!

When I called a while ago about the packages before they were officially released the CM I spoke to told me the prices and that lobster was not included in the package at LeCellier and Coral Reef.

Last year when we at at LeCellier for our first time me and DH had the lobster and fillet. It was a special, not on the menu. Very good, but the filet was smaller than what is on the menu. The lobster tail was from Maine. Being from the Northeast we are too spoiled with eating only Maine lobster to try rock lobster. It was very good and we paid $35 for our surf/turf dinners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter