• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CP Dinner Where Are You

danny1649

<font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green<
Dining at this year as part of your Candlelight Processional Dinner Package?We are dining at Teppanyaki this year,last year we dined at LeCellier.Is the CP now a part of your holiday tradition?We've gone for last 12 years now and look forward each year to going.We book package early so we don't know who our guest narrator is but have never had one we didn't enjoy.Had John Tesh last year and he did a great reading.:earsboy: :wave: :earsgirl: :sunny:

we have done it for about 5 years now. this year we are dining at rose and crown. one year we had wayne brady and he was very good.:tongue:

We have gone for the past 8 years and have seen Gary Sinese (3 times!), Alfre Woodard, Robert Urich, George Kennedy and Brian Dennehy. I am betting we see Gary Sinese again this year ;)

Elin

I'm going back for a second year to Akershus. I loved it the first time and I decided since Garden Grill wasn't available I would go again this year. I'll be there on December 12 and I can't wait to see who my narrator is. I had Gary Sinese my last december trip almost 2 yrs ago.

This is my first year at the CP, and also my first time dining at Rose and Crown for dinner. Got 8:00 PS there, after the 6:45 CP. Hoping that's late enough that I'll see Illuminations. Unfortunately, they didn't have anything later. Going solo, DH is a Scrooge-doesn't like Christmas decoration stuff, but I love it! Hoping to make visit to WDW an annual Christmas-time event. I'm so excited about this. Thanks for the opportunity to talk about it.

We're eating at Le Cellier, one of our favorite restaurants at Epcot. :earsboy:

this is our (DD & I) 1st ever CP & will be going to Garden Grill - fresh veggies sound wonderful

After the earliest CP, 4 of us will be heading over to Le Cellier. Our PS is for after 7, but I'm going to go there and see if we can possibly squeeze in earlier. I know things get crazed over there with the CP.

We went once before and saw Ben Vereen. He was AMAZING.

Can't wait to find out who will be narrating for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter