CP & Illuminations

disneyagain

DIS Veteran
If we go to the 8:15 CP, can we see illuminations from there? If we can will they let us stay in our seats or do they clear the theatre?

TIA:wave:

Originally posted by disneyagain
If we go to the 8:15 CP, can we see illuminations from there? If we can will they let us stay in our seats or do they clear the theatre?

TIA:wave:
You will not be able to see IllumiNations from the theater. The back of the theater/stage will be in your way. You'll need to leave and look for a place somewhere around the lagoon.

The CP is about 40 - 45 minutes long, but IllumiNations doesn't start until 9:30 pm when CP is running. You will have time to find a place to watch.

Best wishes -

You cannot see Illuminations from inside the theater. The theater is on the water, but the back of the stage is a solid wall. You can usually find last minute spots between Japan and Morocco (unless you are going on a weekend, then it might be crowded).

I knew the theatre was on the water, I've been by it, but never in it, so I wondered if you could see the water

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter