CP program blogs

barbiecruiser

Mouseketeer
does anyone have a blog besides Berlioz70 ( i have enjoyed reading yours)

ANy disney working experience would be great to read about, but esp CP participants

Haha - I saw this topic and was going to post my link... thanks for the shout out - glad you like the blog!!

its so great! I am currently 17 (uprising senior) and cant wait for the CP program. I am planning on doing 1 semester at a community college and then off to disney. I have been doing drama and dance practically my whole life and i literally breathe Disney (hehe)

Your blog is so useful in info about the cp. I still have so many unanswered questions however. It is all very overwhelming (and exciting!)

Hi barbiecruiser! I agree Berlioz70's is very detailed and her vlogs are so helpful! There are a few that I love.

Here is mine and on the side, you will see links to about 15 other blogs about the DCP. http://amagicalwonderland.blogspot.com/

This one kid from the UK has a blog wit vlogs and he's doing is second program now. It's really helpful! http://summerwiththemouse.blogspot.com/

And also there is one other blog that was really detailed but I can't find it. Ugh, I guess I didn't put in on favorites. I'll keep looking but there are so many out there! You should make one yourself for fun! :)

I have a blog, too! I haven't done the program yet, but I'm going in August, so you can follow along in real time as you're looking forward to your own program! :)

The link is in my sig.

I am like christiemarsh88 I have not done my CP yet I also go down in Aug but I started my blog and vlog both links are my signature too!

barbiecruiser,
since you have not graduated from high school yet have you ever thought about doing the career start program?

Hey! I just wanted to say thanks for posting all the blog links! It's really helped in deciding rather I want to do the CP or not!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter