CR to Doubletree DTD ?????

PattiPB

<font color=green>I'll be happy to learn the secre
Hi!

We are staying at CR, but renting a car out of the Doubletree on Hotel Plaza Blvd. It is doable to take the bus to DTD then walk to the Doubletree??? Anyone know how far it is or how long it would take me? What about going to the bus loading area at MK and taking their (Doubletree) bus from there??

Any suggestions on the best way to do this (without a cab if possible!!) We won't have any luggage with us, just two adults picking up the car!

Thanks!

Patti

I wouldn't want to take the Hotel Plaza bus if at all possible. Besides, they probably won't let you on if you're not staying there.

You can take a bus to the DTD Marketplace from the CR. Buses start being dispatched at 8:30am. From the Marketplace, you probably could walk to the Doubletree to pick up your rental. It might be a lenthy walk, but it is doable.

One thing to consider. Call up the rental agency, and ask if they have a shuttle. I know Alamo, National, Avis, Hertz, and Dollar all have shuttles on property.

Tyler! Thanks for the expert information!!

I'll try to call re: a shuttle, but of course I am using Budget, which you don't list!!! LOL!!!!

So it sounds like a long walk or a taxi are the only options...I guess we'll see how tired out we are by then! Thanks again!

Patti

Originally posted by PattiPB
Tyler! Thanks for the expert information!!

I'll try to call re: a shuttle, but of course I am using Budget, which you don't list!!! LOL!!!!

So it sounds like a long walk or a taxi are the only options...I guess we'll see how tired out we are by then! Thanks again!

Patti

There are so many shuttles, but I think I might have seen a Budget shuttle as well. With all the competition, I'd imagine they'd have one as well. It sure can't hurt to ask!

Another example of calling until you get the answer you want!

First call: Rude guy, immediately said "no shuttle service". I knew he didn't even look in the computer!

Second call: Rude lady, BUT she looked, and Budget does have a complimentary shuttle from the Contemporary! Yeah!

Thanks, again, for the suggestion Tyler!

Patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter