Created Autograph Book in Word

I created a quick autograph book in Word for our May trip. I couldn't find one to purchase that I liked and I wanted autograph pages with the characters name/pictures on them so they are more personalized. It is very similar to the one Aimee had listed on here but I did it quickly in Word because I needed it quickly.

I am using 8.5 x 11 card stock paper (110 weight) and I put two authograph pages to a page. Office Max is cutting the sheets in half for me for .01 a cut. They will then bind the book together with the coil binder for less than $4.00.

I duplicated some of the characters with different pictures since we may run into a couple of different Mickeys/Minnies the week we are there and get a more than one pic/autograph with the common characters. Any pages that we don't use I can rip out later. I am going to mount the pictures we take that correspond with the character on the facing page next to the autograph when we get home.

I also left some blank pages at the end for any characters I missed. There is also a nice cover page with my child's name on it.

I am taking it tomorrow to get bound, feel free to email me if you would like to see pics of how it turns out and I can email you the template. The pages and cover came out really nice, I can't wait to get the final product tomorrow!

Chrissy
snclopez@bellsouth.net

I received the template--it's great! Thanks so much.

I am new to the dis boards and this is my first post. I have seen the personalized autograph pages and would love the template or to know how this is done. my dh and I are taking are 2 youngest to Disney World for the first time and I would love to do something extra special for their autograph books. I am not very computer literate so any help that you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
My5cohens@msn.com

Snclopez and Mrs.viv07...if you don't mind, could you please email me your template/clipart/graphic files that you both used to create your autograph books? Thay would be a great start for my autograph book project.
Mrs.viv07, I noticed that your font matches the 'Disney' font, is that a font file you have and if so, would you be able to email it to me?
acuraguy1376@yahoo.com

Thank you both!

Hello,

Someone emailed me today for a copy of the template but somehow I deleted the email. If this was you, please email me again and I will send it to you.

Thanks!
Chrissy

I went onto someone's website who had a "free" download for images in an autograph book and when I printed them (even very tiny) the images and wording was all grainy. Wasted a ton of paper!:thumbsup2

locknanes@bresnan.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter