Crib at VWL?

goofy4wdw2

DIS Veteran
We're hoping to use a crib for DD at VWL next month ( she sleeps better in it than a Pack n Play, and we're hoping to not have to rent a crib). Member services told me they don't have one, and she actually called over to WL while I was on the phone and they also said no cribs. Just wondering if anyone can hopefully confirm they actually do have cribs. We used one at BCV last year, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks!

Yes, they do have the metal full-sized cribs. We used one in September. You have to call Mousekeeping and they will bring you one, unless they are all taken. They will try to tell you about the pack and play, but just ask for the full size metal crib and you shouldn't have a problem.

We went to BWV in late January with our daughter and it was her first trip away from home. We wanted it to be as close to home as possible in order to make the transition easier so we rented a crib from www.abbf.com. It was at the hotel when we got there, it was easy to put together, and overall it worked out well. The only thing I didn't love about it was the mattress was very soft. We have a really firm one at home and this was completely the oppisite. It was a full size wooden crib.

Overall I am glad we rented it, and would consider renting from them again. Everything was clean and most importantly it was there when we arrived!

MC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter