Crossing the boarder

Hockeychic

Going for Dopey 2025
I know this is a stupid question but I want to be prepared.

As a Canadian citizen do we require anything other then birth cerificates and photo idea for the adults???

Thanks

Officially..... no (at least not yet), but it makes a lot of sense to have a passport too.It makes things alot easier as a passport is recognized world wide.;)

DH and I went and got our passports for our recent trip to Florida this past Mar/Apr and we're glad we did.:)

We were over to Buffalo last night and had no problem with just our drivers license. Although the customs officer threw us a curve ball instead of asking for citizenship he asked where we were born.

We just drove home from Ohio today and either to the states or returning home did the border patrol look at our passports. They asked us the usual, citizenship (on the way down), where we live (on the way home), how much we spent, any alcohol/tobacco. We had no problems!
Twinz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter