Crowd levels right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onsite guest have Magic bands for their rooms and entrance into the parks. Off site people would not be wearing Magic bands.
Although once you have a MagicBand they're good for every trip after that whether staying onsite or off.

On days where there are EMH they will scan bands before allowing entrance to a ride to ensure guests are staying onsite and not just using an old band or one they've purchased.

I was there this week and agree that it wasn’t as bad as 8 or 9s, but don’t agree that Friday at MK was as low as a 3. I’d say it was somewhere between. Lines were still pretty long, but not as long as I was expecting based on crowd predictions. Walkways were still quite crowded.

There were reports recently of MDE times being off significantly (actual waits being twice as long as posted). If that happens during the middle of the day, it'll affect the TP crowd level actuals. I don't know if that's the case here but 3 seems surprising low for spring break. But maybe with Easter falling the way it does there is kind of a two peak shape to the spring break crowd levels this year.

Onsite guest have Magic bands for their rooms and entrance into the parks. Off site people would not be wearing Magic bands.
We stay offsite and have Magic Bands. You have to pay for them if staying offsite but you can still get them.

We stay offsite and have Magic Bands. You have to pay for them if staying offsite but you can still get them.
Agree! I am an AP holder and I stay on and offsite. I was only thinking maybe the CMs were seeing PP without bands? I don't know how else they could tell.

Agree! I am an AP holder and I stay on and offsite. I was only thinking maybe the CMs were seeing PP without bands? I don't know how else they could tell.

CM is just giving their opinion, and like many CM's their information is not always reliable.

According to touring plans the week of the 1st-5th, which is our entire metro areas spring break, was actually much lighter than they expected. The predicted a lot of 8-9s at MK and most days were 5s, with even at 3 on Friday. Anyone there this last week to verify?
This was our area's spring break, and I heard from 3 different people that the crowds were wonderful, and it was lighter than they had anticipated. 1 was a first timer, and I had felt for her, but she said it was great!

To me it sounds like there was a private early morning event at animal Kingdom and since it’s private full details are really not released so unfortunately somebody “assumed”

The OP asked about crowds over a week ago, is now in the parks, and hasn’t reported on crowd level. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter