crowds and other suggestions

hockey mom 94

Earning My Ears
We will be in the parks Wed, March 19-Sat March 22. We have 2 boys 4yr and 8yrs old. We went 2 years ago the first week in april and it was warm and not to crowded. Although, we did leave MK one day because it was too crowded.

I am hoping this trip will be a little more relaxing since we won't have the need to SEE IT ALL , having been just a few years ago.

I would like some tips though on...what the temperature and clothing attire is that time of the year and what days are better for which park so as to avoid as much crowding as possible.

Any one out there with boys under 10 that would like to share their favorite ride, park or other attraction?

Historical weather patterns:

Average March temp: 67 degrees F
Average March high temp: 77 degrees F
Average March low temp: 55 degrees F
Highest recorded March temp: 92 degrees F
Lowest recorded March temp: 31 degrees F
Average precipitation: 3.5 inches (averaging out to less than 1 inch per week)

TONS more stats here

So it looks like you should probably pack more on the summery side, with a few sweatshirts and a few pairs of pants. And have a rain parka. :)

As for which parks on which days, all of the info I have is for either Surprise Mornings (the former Early Entry) or for NO early entrance at all. If you're staying on-site, use the extra magic hour at whichever park it's for that day, and then when crowds get heavier, take a break at the resort, and go back to a park that didn't open early for the extra magic hour.

Here's a list showing which park had the lowest attendance on which days. Keep in mind that these are for moderate attendance.

Magic Kingdom: Monday, Thursday, and Saturday
Epcot: Tuesday and Friday
Disney-MGM Studios: Sunday and Wednesday
Disney's Animal Kingdom: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

A wealth of information can be found at www.wdwig.com, as well as here at The DIS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter