Crowds May 23rd - 30th?

markm0926

Cast Member
Anyone have expierence or opinions on how the crowds are the week of May 23rd?

I felt since it being before Memorial day and before most schools let out it should be a low-crowd week.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi! I'll be there that same week. Last year, we arrived the day before Memorial Day and spent Memorial Day in Epcot. Not bad at all! Our resort was pretty busy (surprising for OKW), but the parks weren't too bad. Remember that there's a DVC event 5/25-5/27. You might want to avoid Epcot on 5/25 and MK on 5/26-those are the days for after-hours DVC events, so it might be busy during the day. Wear your lime green!

Hey there we will be there the same week as you. I thinki it's been posted that during the week it's not bad however going to the parks on the weekends, especially memorial day week end is a zoo. We drive down and back on the weekends and go to the parks during the week. We have been down the first and second week of May before but never this late in the month. Still I think crowds are pretty low.
Alexandra:wave: :wave: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :wave2: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We'll be there the same week! I'm pulling the rugrats out of school a week early (boy do THEY feel special!) just to avoid the Memorial week, school's out crowd. Here's hoping for a nice un-crowded week!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We'll be there too (May 22-31). Planning to get everything done early in the week and then relax for Memorial Day weekend. Planning a trip to Kennedy Space Center on Saturday. No matter what - we'll have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter