CRT ADR 5:50

ryanj52

Earning My Ears
Last night I scored a CRT reservation for December 19 at 5:50. On the December 19 the park closes at 6:00 for the Christmas Party. We haven't purchased our Party tickets yet, I am not sure what day we are going to go to the party on, if I don't buy tickets for the 19th how will this effect our dinner reservation? I know the park closes at 6:00 that day and the party begins at 7:00. It has been awhile since we have been to Disney and to CRT, we have been to the Christmas Party once and we are planning on attending this trip, would this be the best night to go?

Thanks

They will allow you to keep a 5:50 without a party ticket, but expect to be walked to the gate after dining.

I actually think this would be a poor night to attend, as a 5:50 ADR at CRT will eat into your party time, which really starts at 4.

Thanks, I have been trying for a CRT for a month and this was my first chance to get a dinner spot. I have a lunch spot that I will be cancelling since getting the dinner ADR. It has been 5 years since we have been and on that trip we did both on different nights and we want to do both again, and I can't remember how long on dinner lasted and can't remember what time the party really got started. I was thinking it might be a good night to do both since I thought we might get out of dinner around 7:00, but I could be very wrong. I was trying to get all my ADR's set before I bought our party tickets.

I would feel blessed that you got the reservation. We have been trying for 4 months with no luck

I would feel blessed that you got the reservation. We have been trying for 4 months with no luck

Keep trying, I try on my phone periodically during the day and at night on the computer, when are you going I have a lunch reservation that I will be cancelling, it was the only thing I found until this week.

We are going November 26-December 1. We have a larger party (2 adults, 4 children) so I know that probably doesnt help. We have even looked at splitting up our party

Have you tried subscribing to the planning app, I have not but it seems like a lot of people who use it are getting some help with it. Try multiple times per day, since the system updates as soon as someone cancels a reservation. Good Luck you will get your reservations!

Have you tried subscribing to the planning app, I have not but it seems like a lot of people who use it are getting some help with it. Try multiple times per day, since the system updates as soon as someone cancels a reservation. Good Luck you will get your reservations!
No, I have not. What is that? Is it different than the Disney Experience App? I tried Googling and did not see much

Yes there is a third party app it cost $15 I think, I looked at it but decided to wait and now I can't remember the name. I think you put in your date and time you would like and it sends you a text when your dates open up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter