CRT - How important is reservation name?

Eric in TX

Belle, it's about time you got your head out of th
Hello,

This didn't occur to me until today -- Our group of 6 consists of my wife and I, and my sister, her husband, and her two kids.

I made ADR's for the entire group, so they are all in my name. One morning, my wife, sister, and niece are going to CRT at 8:05 am. My BIL, nephew, and I will be going to CP at the same time.

Will the girls run into an issue at CRT since the reservation (and credit card pre-pay) are in my name? I used my Disney Visa, and my wife has a card in her name with the exact same account number. And yes, our last names match ;)

We should be fine, right? Or do I need to call WDW and make changes to the name on the CRT ADR?

Thanks!

Eric

Anybody have any advice / input they can offer?

Thanks!

:goodvibes

I think it will be fine, but why take a chance? I'd call and confirm with Disney in case they might be able to type a note on your ressie

Hello,

This didn't occur to me until today -- Our group of 6 consists of my wife and I, and my sister, her husband, and her two kids.

I made ADR's for the entire group, so they are all in my name. One morning, my wife, sister, and niece are going to CRT at 8:05 am. My BIL, nephew, and I will be going to CP at the same time.

Will the girls run into an issue at CRT since the reservation (and credit card pre-pay) are in my name? I used my Disney Visa, and my wife has a card in her name with the exact same account number. And yes, our last names match ;)

We should be fine, right? Or do I need to call WDW and make changes to the name on the CRT ADR?

Thanks!

Eric

I don't think the name will matter much. I actually made ressies at Akershus for my mom and oldest DD but because it is reserved with my credit card, it does have my name attached. I don't recall ever needing to show the card or proof of name so there should be no problem.

I need to remember to find out what name my ressies for CRT for myself and youngest DD are under. It is again attached to my credit card but my DH was the one who called and made the reservation so not sure if the put it under his name. I am assuming mine though because of the card.

I don't think it would matter, except....

Plenty of times the res was in my name, but my wife checked in under my namne. They asked if all party members were there, but they didn't ask specifically to me.

Also, even for CRT: I'm sure grandpa and grandma have bought their grandkids meals at CRT and not attended themselves, plenty of time.

One last thing: tread all the policies and such at come up when you make the CRT reservation, it might say something about this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter