CRT on a MVMCP night?

Minerva

DIS Veteran
I know they weren't on the list for places to be open during the Christmas party last year and I don't expect them to be again this year. I'm wondering if anyone knows how late they're open on Christmas Party nights though? We'll have Christmas Party tickets but not hoppers and we plan to go to AK earlier in the day. My dd would dealy love to eat in the castle on our trip and I'm wondering if it's possible to get a 4:30 or 5:00 PS on a Party night since the park will still be open to all then and we should be able to get in sometime after 4:00 with our party tickets.

Well I can't speak to the Christmas Party BUT we did the same thing for the Halloween party and we were able to get a 5:40 PS ... got to the park a little after 4, took some pics and did a couple of rides and then had dinner in the Castle during the change over time.

Liz

We did this for the MVMCP in 2003 and the latest PS for CRT was 5:50. This worked out perfectly since dinner ended just before 7pm and we were able to walk straight out and into Fantasyland.

kyirish25 said:
We did this for the MVMCP in 2003 and the latest PS for CRT was 5:50. This worked out perfectly since dinner ended just before 7pm and we were able to walk straight out and into Fantasyland.

YAY! Thank you and Liz both! I'm going to try to get CRT for my dd's birthday dinner then. She will be SO surprised. The one thing she keeps telling me over and over she wants to do is eat in the castle. I told her we'd try but I didn't know if we'd be able to do it this trip or not. <g> She doesn't know a thing about the Princess breakfast, or MVMCP for that matter, so she'll be the happiest 9 year old on the planet that day!

You should be able to enter with just your MVMCP tickets right at 4pm. When we were there in December, they had a special turnstile set up all the way down on the left. We put our tickets through and got our wristbands with no problem. CRT officially closed at 6pm on those nights, so I'm sure that if you get a PS anytime between 4:30 and 5:50, you won't have any problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter