Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is yesterday's news but I need to get it out of my system. OMG Disney ENOUGH with the plexiglass. You're already ruined several rides with this (I'm looking at you the Land boat ride as the worst offender).

Also, I feel like I"m in a coffin each time I get in line for the Mexico boat ride.

I'll never understand why they keep coming up with things to make it less desirable to visit!

I know this is yesterday's news but I need to get it out of my system. OMG Disney ENOUGH with the plexiglass. You're already ruined several rides with this (I'm looking at you the Land boat ride as the worst offender).

Also, I feel like I"m in a coffin each time I get in line for the Mexico boat ride.

I'll never understand why they keep coming up with things to make it less desirable to visit!
Because we are in the middle of a pandemic and taking measure to keep people safe but also operate efficiently.

cam not remember the name mentioned but one was mentioned when I read her letter. for some of these kids it is now or never. the kids doctors have to sign off on any trip or at least that was true when my 2 grandsons had their trips there
My BIL went on a trip sponsored by an organization like Make a Wish, but for adults. He passed one month later. I know others in his travel group also passed not long after. It truly was a now or never situation; and he was able to make memories for his son. I certainly won't judge families who choose to go to GKTW - I'm sure they are taking as many precautions as they can, will travel with the guidance and advice from their physicians, and none of us have insight into their circumstances.

Last edited:
Wow...this seems like a monumentally bad idea. Of course I want the village to be up and running, but it really seems like a very very bad idea.
Not your terminally ill child. Honestly I would tell you (if I were going through that and thank God I'm not) to mind your own business. It's a different world they are trying to survive in. Most likely with a much different comfort level when it comes to mortality.

Not your terminally ill child. Honestly I would tell you (if I were going through that and thank God I'm not) to mind your own business. It's a different world they are trying to survive in. Most likely with a much different comfort level when it comes to mortality.

I agree! To the family with a child that Only has a few months to a year left and no idea what day their quality of life with turn the thought of having that special trip is worth it.

To the ones that feel like they have time since not all kids that go there are terminally ill they may choose to wait.

I think so too. From a thread on Facebook it sounded like it has been a zoo at the to go window lately and difficult to distance with the limited space. I’d think it would return after holiday crowds go down.

Ah thanks, I was wondering why they would close a outside, but I go place thinking that is better for social distancing but if people are crowding around it then that obviously is not great.

Seems like they could come with something besides just closing it though (mobile ordering or something?)

With the new relief bill approved, I wouldnt be surprised if we see Disney offer some deals here over the next few weeks to take advantage of that
Well it’s agreed on, nothing has passed

If they pass it...
I would be surprised to see something triggered by that. Imho their problem isn’t that people feel poor, it’s that they aren’t interested in going to Disney World period. A half-of-what-we-got-last-time stimulus check won’t change that feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter