Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to interrupt all the bickering, but how does it work with park hopping as far as the reservation system availability? We went in Jan & park hopped, but does the park you hop to have to have availability on the reservation system? I never thought to check that in Jan.

If park is crowded after 2pm they will prevent park hopping, but that has been very rare only happened a few times at HS from reports. People have also ignored the signage and reports of park is full and been able to enter as well, but that might change. YMMV

If park is crowded after 2pm they will prevent park hopping, but that has been very rare only happened a few times at HS from reports. People have also ignored the signage and reports of park is full and been able to enter as well, but that might change. YMMV
Ok so it has nothing to do with the reservation system then right?

Not sure I saw it in this thread but Big River at the Boardwalk opened yesterday as well. Dining news excites me more than it should.

Is it a restaurant that typically takes reservations? Very interested in different dining options on the Boardwalk but I’m not familiar with Big River.

Is it a restaurant that typically takes reservations? Very interested in different dining options on the Boardwalk but I’m not familiar with Big River.

No, reservations are not needed. Also if unfamiliar with it, Big River is a micro brewery/brew pub chain restaurant. Good for a beer as well. Like others have said great to see some life coming back to the Boardwalk.

I know, but if that park is full for new reservations, does it also mean that that it’s too full to hop to?
On one of the other threads, people were asking about this in juts the past day or two when the parks had all hit capacity. No one reported one way or the other, but it was definitely said that other days (when most or all were not at capacity) it hasn't been an issue. I believe it was also reported that this was true of DHS even when it was at capacity because people left or changed reservations after 7am if people didn't get a BG for ROTR.

I know, but if that park is full for new reservations, does it also mean that that it’s too full to hop to?
I don't think so, I think you can (but I guess anything is possible?)

Did anyone happen to notice if DHS reached capacity on Thursday? DD and I successfully hopped there after starting at MK. (During presidents week several DHS days were full surrounding the weekends but I never looked that day, just went.)

yes , like others have said you can , some even after they got to the park that you hopped to gate and it was annouced that the park was full , they still just kept walking and got in fine. That is the YMMV part. That has only happened a few times during holiday weekends when the parks were full

I don't think so, I think you can (but I guess anything is possible?)

Did anyone happen to notice if DHS reached capacity on Thursday? DD and I successfully hopped there after starting at MK. (During presidents week several DHS days were full surrounding the weekends but I never looked that day, just went.)
No, the parks have only reached capacity on a few select weekends so far, holiday weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter