Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think anyone expected major things like FotLK to never come back. It’s the smaller things I remain worried about.

Idk, when it was first revealed those jobs had been laid off there were a lot of people here that claimed that no entertainment would come back. Many said it would take years for shows like this to come back because it would require rehiring these actors.

I get this is the internet, and it’s Disney, but this proves that jumping to conclusions is the worst way to react to this type of things. I’m also looking at you, comments saying DLR will never have APs again, and Disney will make guests walk from MCO to Disney World

Interesting. Maybe announcements tomorrow as friday is always announcement day historically by Disney. I’m hoping for Fantasmic! , Beauty and the Beast Live, and hopefully fireworks?

Fantasmic returning had rumors last week. Not imminent, but coming back “soon”. Probably the same timeframe as FotLK.

I doubt fireworks returning would get an announcement just yet, but I have a feeling we’re getting close to when that announcement will come.

I haven’t seen my gf since last Valentine’s Day weekend. She came down and we saw Lion King on Broadway. It’s been absolutely the worst thing about this pandemic. Toronto and NYC are so close but might as well be on different planets right now, and that hurts. I could give a flying f about Disney by comparison, except to the extent that it’s our happy place.
Have you considered flying? Airways have always been open between Canada and the US.

Idk, when it was first revealed those jobs had been laid off there were a lot of people here that claimed that no entertainment would come back. Many said it would take years for shows like this to come back because it would require rehiring these actors.

I get this is the internet, and it’s Disney, but this proves that jumping to conclusions is the worst way to react to this type of things. I’m also looking at you, comments saying DLR will never have APs again, and Disney will make guests walk from MCO to Disney World
I would have bet the Indiana Joes came back before FotLK......out doors with more space and a way to alleviate some crowd levels in HS.....prob production costs might be the reason IDK

I would have bet the Indiana Joes came back before FotLK......out doors with more space and a way to alleviate some crowd levels in HS.....prob production costs might be the reason IDK

We don’t know what is coming back other than FotLK. As rteetz said, this was meant to be an announcement revealing multiple entertainment options. Indy could be one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter