Cruise Documents

tweetsie

Mouseketeer
How far in advance do you receive your documents if booked through Dreams. Are they sent federal express?

We booked with dreams and got our docs August 21st for our October 2nd 3 day cruise. Ours came UPS.

We booked through DVC and I just called this morning. They told them they were sent on Aug. 22nd. for our September 18th Wonder 3 night cruise. I haven't gotten them yet. Am hoping they come today. I thought she said they were shipped Fed Ex, but maybe they will be UPS. I had been wondering the same thing. Do they ship them all the same way?

Well, maybe later today I will know.
DJ

When we booked with DCL our docs came Fed Ex about 6 weeks before the cruise but the last 2 times we have booked with Dreams and those came UPS. The March docs came about 3 weeks before the cruise but these last docs came almost 6 weeks before the cruise.

Thank you for your responses. We are booked on the 10/12 four-day and I was just wondering when to expect the documents. The first time I used a local travel agent and got them I believe almost two-months prior to us cruising. The time is drawing near but I will be so excited just to have the documents in my hands. My daughter still doesn't know that we are cruising. She thinks we are just going to Disney World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter