***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 5!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much, Jordak! These are great!! You may be seeing some more requests from me today. Our last minute cruise is next week. Woo hoo!

Hi again...I just went through your Disigns and found some more when you get a chance.

Sorry We're on Vacation- Henderson Family
Mickey and Minnie in chairs overlooking Castaway Cay- Disney Wonder September 16-19, 2010 (can you have them hold hands?)

And for our next cruise:
In Case of Emergency Break Glass Mickey Bar- Henderson Family Disney Dream June 2011

Thanks again!!! Your work is awesome!!!

Jordak,

Could I please have the Mickey and Minnie sitting in the wooden chairs on beach facing the sunset. Please give them each a margarita and the Minnie could have the name Cindy on her chair and Mickey would have Glenn on his chair. Underneath, could you please put Leaving Reality Behind.

Thanks once more,

Peg

Oops, forgot I would also like 2 signs that say "Sorry We are On Vacation" Put Cindy & Glenn on one and Ira and Peg on the other.

Thank you again,

Peg

Hi again...I just went through your Disigns and found some more when you get a chance.

Sorry We're on Vacation- Henderson Family
Mickey and Minnie in chairs overlooking Castaway Cay- Disney Wonder September 16-19, 2010 (can you have them hold hands?)

And for our next cruise:
In Case of Emergency Break Glass Mickey Bar- Henderson Family Disney Dream June 2011

Thanks again!!! Your work is awesome!!!
:goodvibes

Goodness gracious! Busy busy busy! It's the JORAK thread! :lmao:
Crazy busy, but it goes in cycles. Soon as Millie or tjbaggott posts something they will get hit with a bunch of requests. Usually how it goes.

Thank you so much, Jordak! They look great, and that was quick!! We will enjoy these so much on our next cruise!!

Jordak,

On the picture with Mickey and Minnie and the margaritas,(that says Cindy & Glenn) can we erase the Mickey Bars from their hands since they have the drinks. Also, the picture I have I think it is sunset as they are sitting there and there is like a lit Tiki torch on each side of the picture and the whole picture has a red glow.

Thanks so much once again to answering our requests.

Peg

Jordak,

On the picture with Mickey and Minnie and the margaritas,(that says Cindy & Glenn) can we erase the Mickey Bars from their hands since they have the drinks. Also, the picture I have I think it is sunset as they are sitting there and there is like a lit Tiki torch on each side of the picture and the whole picture has a red glow.

Thanks so much once again to answering our requests.

Peg
oh yeah i think i have only done that one a couple of times. Since then i have deleted that file i use. This is the best i can do.

Jordak,

That is fine, once I have to say thanks so much.This will really surprise my daughter.

Peg

oh yeah i think i have only done that one a couple of times. Since then i have deleted that file i use. This is the best i can do.

Why would you delete any of your DISigns! :scared1:
That's like Picasso throwing away one of his painting! ;)

Hi Jordak,

If it is possible could you please put Happy 13th Birthday on a DCL Chip and Dale plate and the first Little Mermaid plate (the one with her on the left hand side) for my niece and nephew for our November cruise? Thanks in advance!

:woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks for the plates and signs! :upsidedow

I noticed the twilight plates and was wondering if you had any harry potter plates? My mom is a die had fan and she would really get a kick out of that so if you have any can you make one with Mary on it? TIA!

Hi Jordak,

If it is possible could you please put Happy 13th Birthday on a DCL Chip and Dale plate and the first Little Mermaid plate (the one with her on the left hand side) for my niece and nephew for our November cruise? Thanks in advance!
welcome

:woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks for the plates and signs! :upsidedow

I noticed the twilight plates and was wondering if you had any harry potter plates? My mom is a die had fan and she would really get a kick out of that so if you have any can you make one with Mary on it? TIA!
Here you go. I didn't have one so I just winged it.

Mary-4.jpg

jordak and Millie,

You both were recently nice enough to complete a few designs for me. In my haste to post the requests, I put the wrong date in. :scared1: Can you please change Jan. 2, 2012 to Jan. 3, 2012 in the following designs?

I am so sorry about the mix up! :upsidedow Next time I promise to double check everything before posting a request.

Krista

jordak and Millie,

You both were recently nice enough to complete a few designs for me. In my haste to post the requests, I put the wrong date in. :scared1: Can you please change Jan. 2, 2012 to Jan. 3, 2012 in the following designs?

I am so sorry about the mix up! :upsidedow Next time I promise to double check everything before posting a request.

Krista
That's ok, it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter