***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, thanks. Thats a great idea uploading them, I will send it to kodakgallery and then print it at Target, they are super cheap. Thanks everyone for helping a newbie!

Exactly what we do! Upload to Target via Shutterfly & get pics printed, then stick them onto the adhesive backed magnetic roll. They quality is MUCH better than if u printed them @ home, and, much cheaper than those magnetic sheets AND printer ink!!

On our last cruise I decided to save money and not use the magnet sheets. I bought some rolls that must have been really old and didn't open the package until we were on the ship. The adhesive had dried up and I couldn't use most of it. The few that I did get to work didn't lay flat. I'm going back to magnet sheets for our next cruise.

269956_10150249639009655_300173409654_7213681_450046_n.jpg

These aren't finished magnets, yet, but I thought this could be an interesting fall door theme for our Thanksgiving cruise next year.

MHleaf3.png

First try with a Mickey Head

Jiminyleaf3.png

A Jiminy Cricket

Rapunzelleaf2.png

And my favorite
I think I'm going to do all Disney princesses, after having gotten the hang of it...the one downside I see is it's going to be very labor intensive to cut them out...thank goodness I have over a year!

What do you guys think of the leaf/Disney characters idea?

Really creative, CruiseCrasher!

Here's a concept I'm working on...couldn't sleep tonight, so thought the tedium of cleaning up the white halos would send me to sleep, instead it's now 5 a.m. and I can't stop working on it!:rolleyes1:sick::laughing:

PoohCayproject.jpg

P.S. can someone remind me how to resize my images when I post them onto the DisBoards? E.g., how would I post the above picture so that it's not so large on the Dis page? It's linked to photobucket, if that makes a difference.

Thanks!:thumbsup2

For myself I like seeing them large.

P.S. can someone remind me how to resize my images when I post them onto the DisBoards? E.g., how would I post the above picture so that it's not so large on the Dis page? It's linked to photobucket, if that makes a difference.

Thanks!:thumbsup2

I like large pictures too! I think you can resize them in photobucket if you're still wanting them smaller though.

I finished making this one yesterday for a Pirate shirt for my son who's birthday is tomorrow. He leaves for camp today but will open the gift box with the shirt in it tomorrow!

Love this! I will add it to the archives!

I finished making this one yesterday for a Pirate shirt for my son who's birthday is tomorrow. He leaves for camp today but will open the gift box with the shirt in it tomorrow!

Great DISign, TJ! Do you know where I can download a pirate font like yours?

Really creative, CruiseCrasher!

Here's a concept I'm working on...couldn't sleep tonight, so thought the tedium of cleaning up the white halos would send me to sleep, instead it's now 5 a.m. and I can't stop working on it!:rolleyes1:sick::laughing:

PoohCayproject.jpg

Your picture reminds me of the Phineas & Ferb picture I made in 2009 -
phinferbmagicrevisedfinal11-02copy.jpg

Does anyone have a copy of this same pic except for Minnie Mouse. I've seen it one some of the other threads but they were all personalized. I would like the Minnie Pirate one so my wife can personalize it for herself.

Does anyone have a copy of this same pic except for Minnie Mouse. I've seen it one some of the other threads but they were all personalized. I would like the Minnie Pirate one so my wife can personalize it for herself.
Here you go...

PirateMinnieBlank-2.png

Your picture reminds me of the Phineas & Ferb picture I made in 2009

That's a fun one Halls!!! Great job!

I was cutting and gluing doors signs last night...I tend to go overboard with it! :rolleyes1 But it's great therapy.:laughing: Fortunately I have a bunch from last year that accidently never made it to the ship, they'll get their chance this time around!:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter