Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
steamboatwillie.jpg

santamickey_800.jpg

puter.jpg

You guys have such great ideas. What do you suggest for making the magnets? Do you print them out on magnet sheets, or print them on regular paper, laminate, and then put some magnets on the back? Any suggestions are much appreciated.

You guys have such great ideas. What do you suggest for making the magnets? Do you print them out on magnet sheets, or print them on regular paper, laminate, and then put some magnets on the back? Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Some people buy magnetic backed paper from Walmart or some other source.
Others print their signs on paper and laminate, then attach magnet strips.
The magnet paper adheres to the door better.
I think you should do what works for you.

Definitely print a test paper before printing the magnets or you may waste a lot of magnets. There are always graphics that print differently than they appear on PC screens.

I threw away at least 2 printed magnetic sheets because graphics printed off center after they looked perfect on the print preview.
villains_800.jpg

I print them out on good quality photo paper (no need to laminate), you can buy 8.5 X 11 inch photo paper pretty much anywhere that you can buy the 4 X 6 photo paper. Then use magnetic tape on the back.

These magnents are AMAZING!!! And SO creative!
Some of the work you have done is INCREDIBLE!

I am sooooo not computer savy... but want to do something cool for my DH 's 40th Birthday ( and our first cruise).
We only have Wordpad..no fancy stuff to create on the computer.
I cut and pasted alot of pics from here already but like I said... certainly NOT skilled in the " putting it all together department!"

Anyone care to share a birthday one that's a little more grownup and wouldn't mind if I use ?

I would if I could, but I am not that creative either. What I would come up with would look really home made, not professional. Good luck.

Heres a small but adult clip art I found
bottle.jpg

Heres a B-day but not sure its very adult. When it comes to Disney I can't separate the adult from the kids unless its extremely juvenile.
KirschnerBday.jpg

disneybirthday.jpg

Again I did not create these, I am merely a collector and this is a hobby. I love Disney graphics.

Thanks!

The Simba one is so cute....
I like the "Gosh... " one but it's too small. Do you know how to enlarge it?

Thanks Again!

Ohhhh... how thoughtful!
But I meant the "GOSH YOUR HOW OLD "ONE!!!
I really like the Simba one too. My DH is 40, but you' re never too old for the
characters!
My kids will love it for their Dad. In fact , I bet they will know how to make these magnets things!

Ohhhh... how thoughtful!
characters!
My kids will love it for their Dad. In fact , I bet they will know how to make these magnets things!

I tried but it distorted when enlarged.

Does anyone have one with all the princesses and also onw with Tinkerbell. I would greatly appreciate it. It will be our First Disney cruise and also my 3 year old granddaughter's first ever cruise. I want to make this as special for her as I can. Thank you in advance

Ohhhh... how thoughtful!
characters!

I have been looking for it, but can't find what I did for my husband's 50th last year: I used Microsoft Publisher to create iron-ons for t-shirt, but the same idea could be used for magnets.

I took a Mickey Mouse bd character and used a Disney font and spelled out "Celebrating my 50th with a bunch of characters" and put in a photo of my husband with his siblings.

For the other shirt, I used an open font and put old photos of my husband behind the letters (scanned them in). I spelled out "Fifty is nifty" for the shirt and used a solid background around the letters to cover the photos behind the letters. It took me a looong time to do it as I really did not know what I was doing, but it did come out cute.

here are a few i did. I may have a blank background if you would like it. I will have to dig and see
CRUISINGrs.jpg

sign2.jpg

exsign3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter