Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:worship: Can someone please make the name tags for me? :worship:
I'd like the one with the stars around the border to say:

Michelle
First Disney Cruise
Disney Wonder
5/10/09 – 5/14/09

Jeremy
First Disney Cruise
Disney Wonder
5/10/09 – 5/14/09

THANKS in ADVANCE!! :thumbsup2

Cason.jpg

I know this probably gets asked alllll the time, and I'm sorry about that, but where do you get the little mickey heads? Do you buy them at the store or is there a graphic for them in different colors?

I have tried a search and can't find out! I'm sure I'm not searching for the right term, because mickey head just isn't working. LOL

TIA for the help!!!

Jazz

I know this probably gets asked alllll the time, and I'm sorry about that, but where do you get the little mickey heads? Do you buy them at the store or is there a graphic for them in different colors?

I have tried a search and can't find out! I'm sure I'm not searching for the right term, because mickey head just isn't working. LOL

TIA for the help!!!

Jazz

Home Depot Paint Department... they are they Disney Paint Swatches... they are FREE and Home Depot does not mind you taking as many as you want!... You have to cut them off/out as they do not peal off. Hope this helps! :thumbsup2

Hello Fivepin?

My name is Tina. I'm new to the boards because I'm a first time cruiser. I was browsing these boards and saw a couple of magnets on your door that I REALLY like...but the system won't let me PM or Email you because I don't have enough posts yet. On your anniversary door you have a magnet with a captains hat and ships wheel that says "destination wonder" and another one with Lady and Tramp in wedding rings that are laid out in the shape of Mickey icons. May I ask where these graphics can be found and are you sharing? Thanks for your help.

Both of those were designed by Natalie. Below is her link. In her thread, in her signature, she has a for shared file on there you can browse, and you can request personalization from her if needed. I know she has a couple other designs for the interlocking rings.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1786459&page=171

Be careful this is very addicting!:)
Here's a blank of the Destination Wonder
http://dc96.4shared.com/download/59...tion_Wonder.jpg?tsid=20090227-175245-15cfd620

Here's a blank for lady and the tramp
http://dc131.4shared.com/download/6...Tramp_rings.jpg?tsid=20090227-175519-f8e1e187

Tina, welcome to the disboards!! Aren't they awesome! I am not sure which graphics you are looking at but if you could tell me the page number I can check them out and see what I can do for you! I also have some good Bambi and Feline, Lady and the Tramp, Mickey and Minnie "love" designs and also I have a cute one of Thumper and his lady!

If you could do the rings with Thumper...that would be C-O-O-L!

The pics of the door magnets are on pg 188, post #2810 thanks for offering to help!

Home Depot Paint Department... they are they Disney Paint Swatches... they are FREE and Home Depot does not mind you taking as many as you want!... You have to cut them off/out as they do not peal off. Hope this helps! :thumbsup2

OMG!!! THAT IS GENIUS!!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE REPLY!

Rhonda...
Would you please make one of the red
Welcome Aboard ...........The Disney Wonder signs with Captain Mickey on it to say:

The Pritchett's
May 10 - 14, 2009 (all white letters please)

:flower3: Thank you in Advance :flower3:

Rhonda, will you please make name tag with

Disney Magic

First visit to Tortola

April 25-May 2, 2009

Thank-you

Sharon

Both of those were designed by Natalie. Below is her link. In her thread, in her signature, she has a for shared file on there you can browse, and you can request personalization from her if needed. I know she has a couple other designs for the interlocking rings.

Be careful this is very addicting!:)

Thank you...

MAN! So many of you on these boards are VERY creative! I think the addiction has begun! :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter