Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:
el3.jpg

el2.jpg

el1.jpg

charlie.jpg

I have one more for Charlie and one for you coming soon!!
:flower3: :flower3: :flower3:
Thank you thank you thank you !!!

They are sooooo lovely - you are very kind .

Sam xx

Rhonda, I would like a reguest please. In the tinkerbell Castawy Cay you have a little cruise logo with a green head. I would like to have the size at 3-4 inches & the mickey head a little lighter, like in the mickey head. Just thought of it Lime green. Inside of the mickey would you please put DIS 09 :banana:

Many thanks

dis.jpg

Hope this is what you were looking for. I tried to convert the colors the best I could, I am working off of a red and blue. Let me know if this is ok!

Thank-you very much, just what I was looking for. I appreciate(SP) all you do for all the people have no talent:dance3: :banana: :cheer2: :flower3:

Rhonda...

I LOVE the lounge chairs... could I get one with the names Mark, Lisa, Kylie, Connor and Mackenzie and then Disney Magic 2009

Thanks so much!!!
Lisa

Wow you did it again, you are making me ask for another disign. I love the disign with the Magic and crush and the gang on #3272. I hate to ask but I love that, could we have one for Ira and Peg. That would make a great T-Shirt for the cruise.

I ordered the program you said you use for disigns, so lets hope I can figure it out.

Thanks so much,

Peg

Would it be possible to get three first time cruiser name tag things with
Mackenzie
James
Matthew

March 14-21 2009

Also, could I have three welcome aboard signs:

The Lambert Family

The Hinton Family

The Clark Family

All on the Disney Magic March 14-21

Thanks!!!!

I love the lounge chairs. Would you do that one for me. I like it with Mickey, Minnie, etc for Magic 2009.

Thank You very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter