Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Brooklyn....I love your chart. I was able to make my own from your images. Can you tell me where you got the clipart images?

thx

Hi Brooklyn....I love your chart. I was able to make my own from your images. Can you tell me where you got the clipart images?

thx

I have a program with them. They do not make the program anymore. Sometimes you can buy it on ebay.

Okay...then can I ask that you make one for my trip?

the date is July 20th thru July 27. Its the Mexican Riviera cruise.

Hi Brooklyn,

I thought you had a thread where you had posted tons of Disney characters. Now I can't seem to find it. Am I crazy?:confused3

Thanks!
Cynthia

Brooklyn, I copied your itinerary/calendar hoping to alter it to match our cruise dates and I can't figure out how to do it. Do you have to have Photoshop or is there another program that most folks would have that could handle it? We aren't sailing until Dec. 26th, 2009 so I have lots and lots of time. If I am unable to customize it myself, would you be able to put the western Caribbean itinerary on there for me? (Dec. 26, 2009-Jan.2, 2010) If not, I'll see if my husband can figure it out. Thanks.

QUOTE=Brooklyn;24990834]Hello Everyone! I have not forgotten about those who have asked for the calendars. Just bare with me a few more days. Things have been so busy and I have not had any time.

Elderfam - You are not crazy....try here.... http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll48/love_dcl/[/QUOTE]

Thank you! We will use them on our 3 doors....Cindy

:yay: ..mr. tom!..you're names tags are soooo :cool2: !

could you make us the ariel..err..."arial" rounded,..."where dreams
come true?"..plez,:worship:

..as a group?....:rolleyes1 ....

daniel, christine, joseph, patrick, & our lil' princess: , jordan.

tia, :thumbsup2

Hello Everyone! Sorry I have not been on in a few days. Things have been so busy. I have gotten many requests for the calendars. I am sorry to those who I have not gotten to yet.

I have placed everything needed to make your own calendar in this folder... http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll48/love_dcl/Calendar Items/

The fonts I use are from dafont.com

They are:
Caribbean Island
Caribbean's Treasure
Blackadder ITC

For those of you who need help personalizing them I can still do that for you. I just wanted to post this for those of you who want to do it yourself or for those who do not want to wait for me.

If you have already made a request to me and still want to me do it please post you request again. If you had asked me to do one but are going to do it yourself now then there is not need to post. Again I am here for anyone who wants/needs the help. I just feel terrible that I have not been able to work on things this past week.

Good luck and happy creating!!!!

I've never posted a picture so I hope this works. If not could someone please help me?
2483037173_7ae6607204_m.jpg

wow!..thanks for the quick response, mr. tom! :yay:

..like always, the best, :thumbsup2

thanks..so much. you're a regular..graphic.......:wizard:

sorry..for taking..so long..[ storms knocked our computer..out :faint:

oh, disneyf...hey..i have a tee from cc, & it has that very pirate: 's
mickey...pretty cool, graphic!

Hello Everyone! Sorry I have not been on in a few days. Things have been so busy. I have gotten many requests for the calendars. I am sorry to those who I have not gotten to yet.

I have placed everything needed to make your own calendar in this folder... http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll48/love_dcl/Calendar Items/

They are:
Caribbean Island
Caribbean's Treasure
Blackadder ITC

For those of you who need help personalizing them I can still do that for you. I just wanted to post this for those of you who want to do it yourself or for those who do not want to wait for me.

If you have already made a request to me and still want to me do it please post you request again. If you had asked me to do one but are going to do it yourself now then there is not need to post. Again I am here for anyone who wants/needs the help. I just feel terrible that I have not been able to work on things this past week.

Thank you so much for these! I have a problem that probably has an easy solution but I just can't figure it out.:guilty: When I copy and paste it pastes with a white background on the map how do I change that to blend with the map or cut it out and paste? I know what I am trying to say but not sure I am saying it. Am I? Do you know what I am talking about? Any help would be greatly appreciated:worship:

Thank you so much. I am going to give this a try and see how well I can do. I am sure it will take me forever, but it will be a good learning experience.

They are:
Caribbean Island
Caribbean's Treasure
Blackadder ITC

Thank you so much for these! I have a problem that probably has an easy solution but I just can't figure it out.:guilty: When I copy and paste it pastes with a white background on the map how do I change that to blend with the map or cut it out and paste? I know what I am trying to say but not sure I am saying it. Am I? Do you know what I am talking about? Any help would be greatly appreciated:worship:

None of the images in the folder should have a white background. You have to save them as a png not a jpeg when saving them to your computer. Keep the file as is and you should not have a problem. If you do save them as a jpeg and it has a white background then you will have to select all the white and delete it.

I hope this helps.

None of the images in the folder should have a white background. You have to save them as a png not a jpeg when saving them to your computer. Keep the file as is and you should not have a problem. If you do save them as a jpeg and it has a white background then you will have to select all the white and delete it.

I hope this helps.
I will save it in word, maybe that will help. I am using publisher and the white is the background so maybe if I go from word to publishing or maybe I will just try it in word:confused3 . Right now I am really frustrated :headache: . I knew it couldn't be that hard!:sad2: . I will keep trying....thank you for your help.

just right click the image in photobucket...save as picture...save it to your desktop so it is easy to find, make sure the file extension is png..then just insert picture into pubisher...you can't use images form the other files in the photobucket account though, they have to be the ones in the cruise folder, those are the only ones without the white background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter