Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go..

173819Smile_Emmie.jpg

Gecko1, Can you make one with the name Nicki on the bottom.

Thanks...

Hello Gecko and other creative dissers! I was wondering if I could get the princess 'smile' picture with Fofy in one corner and Emmi in the other. If it isnt that much trouble I would like it twice, once with just the names and once with "Disney Wonder August 27, 2009" in the middle on the bottom. Thanks in advance for anything you can do for us!

Debster41,
Wow Aug '09 and I thought I started pulling things together for the cruise early! Here are the graphics you asked for.

173819SmileFofyEmmi.jpg

173819SmileWonder27AUG09.jpg

Debster41,
Wow Aug '09 and I thought I started pulling things together for the cruise early! Here are the graphics you asked for.

Your work is really nice, Gecko. What program do you use? I've just started to use Gimp & am struggling a bit.

cyndifan, Thanks for the compliment.
Mostly I use Jasc Software's Paint Shop Pro 7. I call it the poor mans Adobe Photo Shop. ::yes:: It allows me to work the photos at a very detailed level. Sometimes I need to use some of the MS Office progams (MS Word & Power Point), but not too often.
Font work is a learning process for me. I use fonts from dafont. On one computer I can outline and highlight my fonts, on another I can't! Same programs on both, it has to be a setting I have not found yet. I have yet to figure out creating photo masks from fonts. That can give you some nice graphic effects. One weekend I will sit down and teach myself!

TiggerKing, I have been getting in the habit of not spreading the base graphic. I tend to put several hours in each one. That one I am still working on and playing with the tone.

Debster41,

173819SmileFofyEmmi.jpg

173819SmileWonder27AUG09.jpg

I know it's funny about being early, but when you think about it... We are really coming from far away and we are a family that doesn't really get to vacation much, much less do something along the scale of Disney and a mini cruise!:) so, by planning and and 'getting ready' from now, it just sort of prolongs the enjoyment!:hyper: I love the graphics, and I look forward to making them!

As I was cruising through some graphic art / fan art today I came across this one! Very flat drawing and a bit amateurish , but you can't argue with the content! Made me Smile.

Hook_MickeyBar.jpg

As I was cruising through some graphic art / fan art today I came across this one! Very flat drawing and a bit amateurish , but you can't argue with the content! Made me Smile.

Hook_MickeyBar.jpg

Sure is better than I could ever dream of drawing.

I am just learning Photoshop, and I am betting a lot more can be done, but here is what I came up with:

Hook_MickeyBarw-text.jpg

Looks like my last few letters are a diffferent size and I need to fix that.

Very cool! I haven't even figured out how to open to image in Photoshop, so you are waaaay ahead of me!
I am just learning Photoshop, and I am betting a lot more can be done, but here is what I came up with:

Hook_MickeyBarw-text.jpg

Brooklyn, I made a request a while ago but you had some computer issues so I waited until I knew you were back up. I'm glad you are now.

I would applicate the one on a map with the days of the week.
Nov 22 pc
Nov 23 cc
Nov 24 @ sea
Nov 25 Costa Maya
Nov 26 Cozumel
Nov 27 @ sea Thanksgiving
Nov 28 cc
Nov 29 pc
Thank you.

Hook_MickeyBarw-text.jpg

OMG! Your caption made me laugh out loud! :lmao: Nice job! I'd LOVE to have this graphic, but is there enough room to add Captain or Capt. in front of Hook? TIA

Here you go, Miss Deb, if you want anything else added, let me know. Glad you like it. I actually just put on there the very first thing I thought of. Actually, I thought, "Even a Bad Pirate loves Good Room Service.", but I like your version better. :)

Hook_MickeyBarw-text2.jpg

Here you go, Miss Deb, if you want anything else added, let me know. Glad you like it. I actually just put on there the very first thing I thought of. Actually, I thought, "Even a Bad Pirate loves Good Room Service.", but I like your version better. :)

Hook_MickeyBarw-text2.jpg

Thank you so much, Good Friend! :) It looks AWESOME!!!! Can't wait to put it on my door in just a few weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter