cruise travel journal

cmitch9999

Earning My Ears
trying to get this on ebay but not too hopeful. Does anyone know a way to get the Disney cruise journal ahead of the cruise online anywhere?? What is the usual price for it?? Thanks
Chris Mitchell

Did you mean the passporter?? If so you can order them directly from passporter.com. You can get the 2002 issue of it for like 19 dollars I think directly from them. They are also coming out with a cruise edition but you could check at their site though to see when it is due back since the first printing sold out. The hardback deluxe edition has places to keep receipts, tickets, souveniers and places to write in a journal for each day.

Hope that helps!
Heidi

Hi
no this was a disney cruise specific travel journal..had Mickey and Disney cruise line on the front with an elastic band..supposed to have info on the ship and places for photos inside. It would be nice to have ahead of time but I will be happy if I can find it on the ship. Does anyone have this and know the cost and availablity on the ship??

here is the url for the ebay item that I had hoped to get and lost!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2190743514&category=138&rd=1

Thanks
Chris Mitchell

Thats a pretty cool journal - have never seen it before on the ship or anywhere else.

That looks like something you could only get on the ship (or from someone whose been on the ship). If you don't find one before you leave, you can pick up one in the shops the first night. Keep checking on ebay. Good luck.

amazon.com or passporter.com has them. i got 1 last week and its packed full of great stuff. i will keep it with me on my next cruise in 2004

I was investigating a site that showed different presents you could order for someone's stateroom. The cover of the journal that was in one of their groups was similar to the one you described. I wish I could remember the site. The items shown were not priced and I seem to remember that things were just being organized. They had some cute hand puppet of Eeyore that I asked about in an e-mail...just can't find their response...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter