Cruising on Points, when do I book?

krishouse

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
This question has already been asked a million and one times but please humour me.
I would like to book a special 10year anniversary cruise for my hubby and myself for way in the future. Our anniversary is the second weekend in May 2007, my question is do I set everything up 7 months in advance or 11 months. I know that cruises sell at quickly, we are hoping to do the 4 day Bahamas cruise. I know I read about this somewhere but my mind is just blank.
Thanks everyone.
Kristin

You can book a cruise on points at 11 months out. You are planning ahead! Have you ever been on a Disney Cruise? We've been on 2 and have enjoyed them both. We used points for each one.

Bobbi :flower:

Hi,
No this would be our first cruise and our first trip without little ones!
I have been really wanting to do this for a while and am really really excited!
Thanks so much for the info and if I might ask what type of cruises you have been on?
thanks
Kristin

As far as Disney Cruises, we've just been on a 3 night to celebrate DH's 60th and then the recent 4 night Member Cruise. The 3 night did stop in Nassau and I did one of the snorkeling "shore excursions" and it was fun. Castaway Cay is so nice, I would be happy if that were the only stop, maybe stopping twice!

Bobbi :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter