CRV ain't in the cards

There are NO nuclear power plants on Disney Property. there are only 3 plants in Florida. West Palm Beach, Gainesville, and south of Miami.

There are NO nuclear power plants on Disney Property. there are only 3 plants in Florida. West Palm Beach, Gainesville, and south of Miami.

it's the wee hours of the morning and I was just wrapping up a LONG day of work and found this bumped thread. I've gone back three pages to try and figure out the nuclear power plant reference :confused3

I guess that I'll be having yet another sleepless night trying to figure this one out!
I just love it when these threads mysteriously re-appear
Thread from the past with a mystery attached!!! :rotfl:

it's the wee hours of the morning and I was just wrapping up a LONG day of work and found this bumped thread. I've gone back three pages to try and figure out the nuclear power plant reference :confused3

I guess that I'll be having yet another sleepless night trying to figure this one out!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Everybody get some sleep! The fact that the nuclear plant "update" was posted after midnight says it all for me. And the thread title gets more laughable every day!

So if I'm interpreting this correctly then what I think you are saying uncle89 is that Disney is building a nuclear powered DVC where the North Wing of the Contemeporary used to be! Am I right? ;)

I didn't know there was a nuclear power plant in WPB :confused3 . I lived in that area for 10 years!
Pt St. Lucie, yes. Not that this has anything to do with CRV :rotfl2:

I didn't know there was a nuclear power plant in WPB :confused3 . I lived in that area for 10 years!
Pt St. Lucie, yes. Not that this has anything to do with CRV :rotfl2:

Same one -- in "official" docs WPB is listed as the closest major city

There is a nuke plant just east of Orlando... You can't miss the large cooling towers from the International Airport.

Well, one out of three ain't bad. There is one in Crystal River (Citrus County on the Gulf of Mexico), one in the Orlando area, and one in the Miami area.

Oh, goody!!! Now my kids will glow inthe dark all by themselves and I won't have to buy those glow-in-the-dark toys while waiting for SpectroMagic!!

Just an FYI, the cooling towers referred to in Orlando are not for a nuclear power plant. That is a normal power plant (gas powered I think).

that is what I thought as well, but, when I lived in Orlando, I did research and found out that it is natural gas fired

"So if I'm interpreting this correctly then what I think you are saying uncle89 is that Disney is building a nuclear powered DVC where the North Wing of the Contemeporary used to be! Am I right? "
_________
Rob

maybe to supplement the "cooling towers" behind MK

Joe

Am I the only one missing something here? I mean, it wouldn't be the first time...:rotfl2: but.... :confused3

Sorry to have kept you awake that late, it was Post #59, this thread.:cool2:

If Disney/Reedy Creek can manage a nuclear facility, I would trust them to solve any water related construction issues.
:rotfl2: :lmao:

WOW! I saw 2am, 3am, 4am... then the alarm went off at 6am. I'm glad that I DIDN'T read post #59 originally or I would have spent 1/2 the night researching this. I knew that the mouse was powerful, but didn't realize that he was powerful enough to run his own nuclear power plant! (hmm.... or does 'facility' indicate something more sinister?)

oh, and maybe someone can explain to my clients today why I am a little fuzzyheaded! I don't think that my explanation would make any sense at all... ;)

'well, there is this website for Disney freaks... and then this is this hotel shaped like a toaster... people either love it or hate it.... they are rumoured to be building a giant croissant next to the toaster, but I keep telling people that it's just a parking garage... and croissants don't fit into toasters anyways, so why would they put a croissant next to a toaster?.... and then it gets kinda weird! apparently Disney has managed to get their four fingered paws on some sort of nuclear device! I don't know what they plan to do with it, but someone let it slip, so I had to stay up all night researching this.....'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter