Crying with laughter 01/29

astrodrummergirl

The DLRP ads are taunting me!!!!!!
Very unexpected humour, although childish, was hilarious!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Good thing I wasn't listening on the bus!

I was listening to the podcast while my son was in vision therapy.
Imagine me in the a waiting room filled with other parents, and I was laughing out loud. I was just a little embarrassed, but in a good way. :laughing:

Thanks for the laughs.

I do believe they're referring to the whole "balls" segment.:laughing:

That was it.

For some reason it brought to my mind the SNL/Alec Balwin NPR skit on "Shwetty Balls." Probably because I was just reading the "Favorite SNL Skits" on the Community Board.

You guys and Julie are funny when you don't even know it.

The "Muddy Buddy" story conjured up some humorous images in my mind too.
Also, wouldn't the old basketball players Kevin was referring to be called the "Harlem GlobeCODGERS".

I loved that it took a Menudo reference for John to understand the Globetrotters. :cool1: It made me spew diet coke on my windsheild. I really have to adopt the "no drinking while driving and listening to the podcast" rule. :rotfl:

My hubby bought himself some of those healthy balls.

I thought the show was hysterically funny. Here I was, at my State Office job, at my desk, with my headphones on. It made my work day just fly by !

oh my goodness! I was walking through Home Depot with my mother while listening to it and...All the employees were looking at me like I was crazy but...It was so worth it!

Thanks guys!

This was very fun, but I thought the "make sure the curtains match the drapes" line from a previous week made me virtually incapacitated. I was at work and I could not control myself. You guys are awesome!

First time i listened to the podcast, and it was on the train!!! Got some very odd looks from people with my giggling for the whole length of the journey (listening to the main one and the emails for the 2 hour ride, made it fly by!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter