• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crystal Ball: 20 Years From Now

My guess is that BRVs will be extended to the same expiration date as Copper Creek, Vero Beach and Hilton Head will be sold, and much of OKW will be 2057 by then. So what’s left is BCVs and BWVs to resell with new contracts in 2042. These will be cash cows for Disney.

My guess is that BRVs will be extended to the same expiration date as Copper Creek, Vero Beach and Hilton Head will be sold, and much of OKW will be 2057 by then. So what’s left is BCVs and BWVs to resell with new contracts in 2042. These will be cash cows for Disney.

I agree. Both Vero Beach and HIlton head can also be easily turned into a Marriott, Hilton or Wyndham. Wyndham is notorious for buying out other resorts, renovating their rooms to their usual style and slapping their name on it. They only build about 1/3rd of the "new locations" they advertise. That's how they have like 250 locations. Vero Beach would make a good Marriott. They could use a central FL beach location.

Which DVC resorts do you think will be easiest to sell in 20 years?
This is actually very easy to answer. If you log onto your DVC account, you can list out all the contracts that you own. Those will be hard to sell. All the other ones will be easy to sell. That'll be true next year or in twenty years: you can count on it!

I'm kind of surprised nobody explained this yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter