Crystal Palace question

GPC0321

DIS Veteran
I know with a lot of the buffets, if you make a late breakfast reservation, you can often be there when they start bringing lunch items out. Is this true for Crystal Palace? I notice breakfast says it ends at 10:45 and lunch begins at 11:30. Would a 10:45 reservation likely include the change-over from breakfast to lunch?

In the past, they keep the late breakfast folks on one side. They condense the buffet to one side for breakfast. When lunch starts, they seat folks on the opposite site of the restaurant and serve lunch foods in that side

Haven’t been for awhile so not sure if it’s changed or not.

In the past, they keep the late breakfast folks on one side. They condense the buffet to one side for breakfast. When lunch starts, they seat folks on the opposite site of the restaurant and serve lunch foods in that side

Haven’t been for awhile so not sure if it’s changed or not.
Okay, that makes sense! Thanks!

Usually they are seating a bit later than stated on the late breakfast ADR’s..so being able to eat from both breakfast and lunch is no problem.

...but I still haven’t seen anything on the CP lunch buffet that looks better than the “kids” breakfast French Toast puffs I normally stuff myself with.

While this was back in February, we had a late breakfast ADR and lunch was being put out towards the end, but they put up a physical rope to keep the breakfast group out...

While this was back in February, we had a late breakfast ADR and lunch was being put out towards the end, but they put up a physical rope to keep the breakfast group out...
Odd. They always rope off half the buffet as they transition to lunch.
This summer, I was allowed to walk through the lunch side after it opened. (And the server usually envites is to try lunch)
I guess I’ve mostly seen busier times when they have late breakfast going on both halves of the restaurant.

I don't know why I was thinking they opened the park early for breakfast. I was thinking 7:30, guess I was wrong.
first ADR is 8am but they are letting people in earlier than that for the 8am ADR so you can be there right at 8am.

8am IS pre park opening many days... there are more 9am opens than 8am opens.... it only opens 8am for EMH or during busy times of the year.

first ADR is 8am but they are letting people in earlier than that for the 8am ADR so you can be there right at 8am.

8am IS pre park opening many days... there are more 9am opens than 8am opens.... it only opens 8am for EMH or during busy times of the year.
Might be better to do Chef Mickeys at 7:30.

Might be better to do Chef Mickeys at 7:30.
I'm not sure it matters because it would probably take you a half hour to get through security and get in the gates and get to where CP is. I'd say it's 6 of one, half dozen of another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter