Crystal Palace- seating?

PrincessRileysMom

Mouseketeer
We have an 8:05am reservation and want to get out in time for park opening. I hear because CP is really large it takes a long time for the characters to circulate. Should I request a certain location so that we can get done faster? Thanks!

I don't know about requesting a certain section, but one timesaver would be to ask for the check so you can go ahead and pay. We had the same ADR time and I didn't read that tip until after we were home. Waiting for our check was the biggest hold up for us. We were doing Frontierland and Adventureland that day, so it didn't have too much effect; but it would have made trying to get to Fantasyland for 7DMT, A&E or PP kind of pointless. We really enjoyed our breakfast and I hope you do too. Have fun!

I don't know about requesting a certain section, but one timesaver would be to ask for the check so you can go ahead and pay. We had the same ADR time and I didn't read that tip until after we were home. Waiting for our check was the biggest hold up for us. We were doing Frontierland and Adventureland that day, so it didn't have too much effect; but it would have made trying to get to Fantasyland for 7DMT, A&E or PP kind of pointless. We really enjoyed our breakfast and I hope you do too. Have fun!

Also if you have paid and are leaving they will sometimes let you meet a character that didn't get to your table (at least they do at dinner - I don't actually know about breakfast).

Also if you have paid and are leaving they will sometimes let you meet a character that didn't get to your table (at least they do at dinner - I don't actually know about breakfast).

Last time I was there, right after we were seated Eeyore had just passed our table but they had no problem with us taking pictures with him at the end of an row. I think all of the characters passed by in 45 minutes total.

We had an 8:05 res, got to meet all 4 characters, had a great server, ate lots of food and were out the door at 8:45 with all the rope drop people. We headed to Space Mountain (we did Fantasyland the day before). I were allowed into the park at 7:45, checked in right away and got a buzzer, and we walked around taking pic of the kids in front of the castle. I think we were seated right at 8am.

Crystal Palace, with the characters and buffet, is going to take you longer (generally) that BOG would with it being essentially quick service at a table with order ahead. But, we had an 8:20 and 8:15 ressies our last two trips and I think we beat the crowd the first time and came out as the crowd was arriving the second time. Both times we met all the characters - that wasn't a problem. With an 8:05 reservation, you should have no problem seeing all the characters and still getting out ahead of the rope droppers. Just make sure to get in early (get to security before 7:45) and check in as soon as you can. I do recall sort of waiting outside for a while that second time, which may explain why we didn't beat the crowds.

EDIT: as a PP mentioned, ask for the check right away.

Every time I've had an 8:05 ADR I've eaten, seen all the characters, and gotten out before rope drop. It's never matter where I was seated.

Every time I've had an 8:05 ADR I've eaten, seen all the characters, and gotten out before rope drop. It's never matter where I was seated.
Same here, with the exception of one time when we opted to leave to make RD without meeting one character. We've lost count of how many times we've had breakfast here, and we never request a particular spot, so this is a pretty good track record! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter