CSR Junior Suite - Anyone have pictures??

mlgmom

Earning My Ears
I's like to see pictures of the junior suite rooms and what you thought of them at the CSR.

Trying to decide on a suite or 2 rooms at a value resort.

I's like to see pictures of the junior suite rooms and what you thought of them at the CSR.

Trying to decide on a suite or 2 rooms at a value resort.

We had a junior suite in September (we were upgraded for our 25th anniversary). It is basically two adjoining rooms. The first room had a king bed with a night stand, the armoire (spelling), television, refrigerator, bathroom, table and two chairs; the second room had a desk and chair, bed that came down from the wall (I forget its proper name), two chairs, a nice floor lamp, another bathroom, a little table and the armoire with television.

Now that they are rehabbing all of the rooms, I am not sure just what type of furniture will be in each room.

Table and chair in second room

DSC04010.jpg

Table in second room

IMG_1463.jpg

Television and armoire in second room

IMG_1464.jpg

Comfy chair (by bed on wall) in second room

IMG_1466.jpg

King bed in first room

IMG_1469.jpg

Another picture of first room

25thanniversarytrip--bedroomofsuite.jpg

They do come with a murphy bed and 2 full beds too? correct??

The one room comes with the murphy bed; the other room, unless a King bed, would be two queen beds (full beds have been taken away).

Jr suites are basically just two regular rooms with a murphy bed in one of them. but at least you are guaranteed that the rooms are together.

vmu2af.jpg

vmu3qt.jpg

vmu42h.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter