CSR to Chef Mickey's

RobandLisa

Earning My Ears
We are staying at CSR with a dinner planned at Chef Mickey's. We would like to take the monorail into the CR. My question is--how do we get the monorail? Do we take the MK bus from CSR? I've heard of the TTC but where is that? Please help!

Thanks!

Take the bus from CSR to the MK. Then walk over to the monorail station. Be sure to read the signs and get in the line for the RESORT monorail. The Resort monorail will be the one that actually stops at the CR. If you get on the other monorail, it will take you directly to the TTC. that monorail still goes throught the CR, but does not stop there. (FWIW, it is actually faster to walk from the MK bus stop to the CR than it is to take the monorail, but there is nothing quite like arriving via monorail, is there)?

The resort monorail makes stops at CR, TTC, Poly, GF and then the MK, always in that order. The TTC is the Ticket and Transportation Center. It is actually the parking lot for the MK.

For the return trip (assuming the MK is closed), you can take the monorail to the TTC, get off and then take the monorail to EPCOT. From there you can get a bus back to CSR.

Another option is to take a bus from the CR to Downtown Disney. From there, you can get a bus to CSR. IMHO, this will take longer. Bus service to and from DD can be irregular. You may have to wait a while at DD for the CSR bus. JMHO.

Enjoy your dinner at Chef Mickey's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter