CSR transportation question

Suedrews

Mouseketeer
Anybody out there experience the bus situation within CSR? How many bus stops are there within the resort.....thanks....

Originally posted by Suedrews
Anybody out there experience the bus situation within CSR? How many bus stops are there within the resort.....thanks....

Because Coronado Springs is typically business people and convention people, the busses aren't usually that crowded to or from the resort. Ocassionally, during busy times (ie: Park Exit) they may fill up, but there will be another bus coming along in a minute.

From what I hear, while Caribbean Beach is closed, we will be transferring those busses to Coronado. Previously, Coronado never had the demand to run MOD fully... (Magic On Demand), however, with the expected increase in transportation demand, Coronado will join the MOD team. In the morning, busses will be dispatched on a Demand basis.

Once busses revert back to routes at 11:00am, they will typically follow the folling route pattern... They'll make stops at 2, 3, 4, and then 1. Downtown Disney is different, in that it goes 1, 2, 3, 4. They do it this way, so that if a guest wants to go up front without walking, they can take any Theme Park bus... to get back to thier room, they take a Downtown Disney bus from stop 1.

but, we just found out they can't even accomodate us at CSR during our November stay.....appreciate your info.....Susan

We will be staying at CSR 10/8-10/13.

I just read your post above about CBR sending their buses to CSR for MOD,thats great news !!

My question concerns Downtown Disney. Someone from another board told me that there is not a direct bus from CSR to Downtown, is this true?
The poster told me that I would have to go from CSR to Boardwalk, and then transfer to a Downtown Bus ????????

We will be arriving at about 1pm, and have a PS @RainForest in Downtown at 4pm. I want to be sure we can make it there in time with checkin and all.

Thanks!
Chris:confused:

unless it has changed since we were there the bus at CSR stopped at Boradwalk but than on to DTD, you did not have to get off and change

Originally posted by TooBoyz4us
My question concerns Downtown Disney. Someone from another board told me that there is not a direct bus from CSR to Downtown, is this true?
The poster told me that I would have to go from CSR to Boardwalk, and then transfer to a Downtown Bus ????????

That's completely false. There is a direct bus to Downtown Disney from all Disney resorts. No transfers.

During some parts of the day, the Downtown Disney bus will make a stop at the Disney Boardwalk. This service is typically provided during peak times, and is for those Coronado business guests who might want to visit the Boardwalk. Check with your driver for current information. I haven't worked Downtown Disney in a few months, and I know they've made a few changes.

As always, you can call WDW-RIDE for current, up to the minute transportation information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter